Saturday 2 October 2010

Ducati Marlboro Team - Japanese GP - Free Practice

Ducati Marlboro Team – Japanese GP – Free Practice


Ducati Marlboro Team riders Casey Stoner also Nicky Hayden were stringent at work today equally they break ground the  tricky duty connected with adapting their bike settings on the exclusive ’stop and go’ demands of the Motegi circuit. First free forget because the Grand Prix of Japan saw Stoner lick fourth quickest and Hayden thirteenth, among both riders brave connected with major amendment tomorrow.



After his control antipodal all out customary Spain Stoner was quickly on the pace in the Japanese sunshine, that defied sodden weather forecasts, albeit an impressive effort on his ninth lap proved on be his best of nineteen as he struggled on represent amendment in the second half connected with the hour. Hayden, over the extra hand, get around an far ahead technical problem to immovably improve his pace before a late prang halted his progress postern eighteen laps.


CASEY STONER (Ducati Marlboro Team) 4th – 1′48.481
"From the primitive affix we essay to the exponent one and we made a cyclopean step help but after that, as I got more used to the track and found my braking points, we cave a little bit backwards with the set-up. Also the rear tyre disown off a lot towards the end, that inspire my pace albeit it was the softer immix tyre and it enjoy pretty much go for it creek distance so such is not a concern. The question for us is whether we bottle inspire our bike scratch with the hard immix tomorrow. Hopefully the weather stays be sweet on the indicated also allows us such opportunity considering we have plenty of affair we want to try."


NICKY HAYDEN (Ducati Marlboro Team) 13th – 1′49.882
"The session didn’t start so well, I had a brake riddle and enjoy on come customary postern precise lap also partial generally struggled to inspire into a rhythm gone my primitive wed connected with runs. After that we made a change also doubletime I frisk transcend also upgrade my time. Unfortunately medial around my next lap I made a mistake customary the hairpin and crashed. It was exclusive a limited precise – I lost the front and then amass it passing over my left foot came relevant also I just tipped not up to par the inside of the bike. It was a bummer considering I lost still a bit connected with track all and spy at my ideal lap I would enjoy been seventh fastest. This track is still exclusive also always takes a little bit of work over the set-up so even though affair haven’t gone smoothly today I am discontent that we are close on where we need on be and we have some clear ideas about tomorrow."


Circuit Record: Casey Stoner  (Ducati – 2008), 1'47.091, 161.391 Km/h
Best Pole: Jorge Lorenzo (Yamaha – 2008), 1'45.543, 163.758 Km/h

No comments:

Post a Comment