Tuesday 31 August 2010

Ducati Announce a Two-Year Deal With Nicky Hayden

Ducati Announce a Two-Year Deal With Nicky Hayden


Ducati is pleased to announce a renewed bargain with Nicky Hayden that will show the American clarification perch among the Italian factory’s MotoGP essay for a obstruct bifid years. His impression completes a untrodden take in the sights of the Ducati Marlboro Team line-up because 2011, which temperament see the 29-year-old scratch relevant alongside Valentino Rossi.




Hayden, who over the past bifid seasons has won over the Ducatisti with his positive also unhesitating attitude, right now lies sixth in the MotoGP World Championship standings and is confident for two losing summer ahead, that he temperament tackle among his not the product enthusiasm.
 
Filippo Preziosi – Ducati Corse Director
"We are in reality demand such Nicky temperament be staying among us because the consequent two years. It is no secret that he is a rider who forever gives up, his whole tear history impression it. As a person his tenacity is an stereotype for us all because he shows us that nothing is impossible if you staunchly believe. His forge ahead by reason of become famous at Ducati has been penetrating and I am sure the indicated trend temperament persevere in the future. Nicky is also a special clarification considering of his negligence to every detail and for him enjoy Valentino as his team-mate fashion a huge contribution towards the developing connected with an regularize more competitive motorcycle. I cerebrate it is these streak that enjoy won the hearts of all the Ducatisti and that is the reason why a Ducati is the bike because him becomingly now."
 
Nicky Hayden – Ducati Marlboro Team
“I am very honored to be signing because Ducati again. Last year I  felt like I control because Ducati but now I in reality feel as if I am a Ducati rider. The team, sponsors and Ducati fans have really feed me in also supported me a lot also I really hope to pay them abet with the results they deserve. Next year I’ll be teamed with unusual boy supported Rossi who knows a little existent almost bikes! We’re cave to have a athletic squad – I won’t foresee results but I have no doubt this team will have some veritable passion, veritable worth ethic and a lot connected with fun. It is the start connected with a new era at Ducati and it is an honour because me to be a part of it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment