Monday 20 September 2010

Colin Edwards signs 2011 Monster Yamaha Tech3 contract

Colin Edwards signs 2011 Monster Yamaha Tech3 contract


The Monster Yamaha Tech3 Team is distress to announce such Colin Edwards has signed a new one-year bargain on ride because the French-based squad in the 2011 MotoGP world championship.




Next year’s Monster Yamaha Tech3 line-up will feature a blend connected with vast affair also young potential with Edwards partnering highly-rated British rider Cal Crutchlow.


The 36-year-old has raced because Herve Poncharal’s Tech3 squad by reason of 2008 and during that period the ruling American has show his sans pareil form customary the MotoGP class. He over and done top non-factory rider antipodal season via finishing quinquennial
customary the chiefly stangings and is currently 11th in the 2010 rankings among a best result of seventh coincident in Laguna Seca, Brno and Misano.


Edwards, who represent his 100th impression for Yamaha in today’s inaugural Motorland Aragon race, enjoy been a major cipher in establishing the Monster Yamaha Tech3 Team as the leading non-factory squad in MotoGP in the 800cc four-stroke era.


And his profusion connected with affair will be an invaluable asset in helping new Monster Yamaha Tech3 Team clarification Crutchlow adapt to MotoGP consequent season.


Colin Edwards
"I am distress to enjoy signed a untrodden one-year bargain with the Monster Yamaha Tech3 Team. I want on make known a big criticism to Yamaha also to Tech3 for their unwavering support. I am honoured on continue my long also successful affair with Yamaha, Herve Poncharal and all on Tech3. I love the set also impression like part connected with a big family and I’m thrilled that our occurrence together is persevering consequent year. I’m excited at the challenge of essay customary the MotoGP world championship then also still body competitive customary probably the strongest lea in yesterday is an achievement I’m honored of. I am and spy forward to working among also restore out Cal Crutchlow next season. I’d be sweet on to think I helped James Toseland and Ben Spies adapt albeit they arrived customary MotoGP, also I will be doing my utmost on go for it the same for Cal if he needs any advice. I think all connected with us can look forward on an exciting 2011 together."


Herve Poncharal รข€“ Team Manager
"I am thrilled to enjoy continue to a new agreement among Colin because the 2011 MotoGP world championship. His appetite and passion because racing is stronger than ever also he has been an incredible asset because the Monster Yamaha Tech3 Team. He is a bull grain but he enjoy regularly attest that he rest one connected with the fastest riders customary the province also I am glad that the Tech3 story with Colin will go over because one more year. I gather with Colin’s experience and boundless enthusiasm also Cal’s hunger also desire on turn out customary MotoGP such the Monster Yamaha Tech3 Team can by now look forward to 2011 among tremendous optimism."

No comments:

Post a Comment