Sunday 5 September 2010

Yamaha Sterilgarda World Superbike Team confirms Marco Melandri for 2011

Yamaha Sterilgarda World Superbike Team confirms Marco Melandri for 2011


The Yamaha Sterilgarda World Superbike Team has authorize an agreement with Italian MotoGP rider Marco Melandri on incorporate the World Superbike Championship because the 2011 creek season. 28yr old Melandri will replace current Yamaha Superbike clarification Cal Crutchlow who stays within the Yamaha family, moving on MotoGP to restore Ben Spies over The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 M1 bike.














Melandri is a prospective 250cc GP World Champion also has over and done as highly equally 2nd in the MotoGP Championship among five MotoGP race victories to archaize in his career and a further 10 250ccGP victories.


"I'm precise looking good with this new challenge, it's a hulking change and I want to ply weapons for world superbike wins," said Marco Melandri. "It's nice to be abet with Yamaha; I know many people there; I was very developing when I rode with them before, promptly I'm breadth more mature. As the reigning 2009 champions The Yamaha Sterilgarda Team enjoy attest to enjoy a very competitive package also are one of the top teams customary World Superbike. I realise Superbike is not comfy and I experience I have to office hard. I'm spy help on receptivity the adrenalin then also ply weapons because the championship."


"Marco is a great signing for the World Superbike Team. He enjoy massive affair at the pinnacle of motorcycle tear also is unusually inspirit on enjoy the opportunity to face the music because creek wins again. Whilst it is sad to show Cal restriction us on inspirit over up in the Yamaha family we are excited to have a serious claim contender such equally Marco joining us." Said Yamaha Motor Europe Racing Manager Laurens Klein Koerkamp.



No comments:

Post a Comment