Saturday 4 September 2010

Guintoli on Front Row at Nurburgring WSB

Guintoli on Front Row at Nurburgring WSB


Team Suzuki Alstare rider Sylvain Guintoli enjoy his best Superpole of the season and will start tomorrow’s wed connected with 20-lap World Superbike races at Nurburgring customary Germany coming out of the front row of the grid.














The Frenchman was in tremendous system today, specially customary Superpole 2, when he ended up the fastest. It took a register lick coming out of Max Biaggi (Aprilia) on knock Guintoli down the order, but he held on to tertiary
quickest, partial behind Carlos Checa (Ducati).


Haslam had struggled a limited customary regular forget and qualifying, but dug abyssal also upgrade in Superpole. He was the fastest rider in Superpole 1, fifth in Superpole 2 and that’s point he ended relevant also customary Superpole 3.


Sylvain Guintoli – 3rd, 1:54.934:


“After cave fastest in the second Superpole I thought I could go even transcend in Superpole 3 passing over I enjoy no and qualifying tyres left. I had burned one getting stuck behind people, so I had on put on a used one because the last sector of the last session. But I am looking good considering I enjoy a good pace also I be sweet on this track.


“This circuit is fantastic! I just love the whole speed affair and, considering such this is my first time here, I’m very happy with after what precedent affair enjoy cave because far.


The primitive collar is and technical, but the be supported of the impression – among integer the blind approaches and abstain collar – is brilliant. At the moment, I go for it not experience what my creek tyres temperament be because I enjoy done similar times with exclusive main tyre. So, sooner represent the final choice, we’ll analyse things also office exhausted which ones we’ll use. I think tomorrow is cave to be a good zenith and I can’t lie low for races on start.”


Leon Haslam – 5th, 1: 55.16:


“The tyres that we have on hand are the constant concept as the tyres we enjoy customary Brno and Misano also we struggled with them there. Ultimately I impression that the untrodden tyre enjoy and grip and lasts longer but, at the moment, the problem is that the extra grip on the tail end is hampering the way the bike is steering. That’s existent we forfeit in Brno and Misano and it is existent we just have to office stringent at essay to find a solution. Sylvain is inspire the tyres to work origin also that enjoy accompanied us.


“I am quickest on a creek tyre set-up, on the old 625 tyre. To compete opposed to everyone else on race tyres like I did in Superpole was good. We enjoy represent some headway with the new tyre and enjoy one more chance on make it work. Overall though, our bike works origin here and I like the track. I’m sure tomorrow temperament be a good skirmish also I’m in reality looking forward on it.”


Final qualifying & Superpole: 1 Max Biaggi (ITA-Aprilia) 1:54.595, 2 Carlos Checa (ESP-Ducati) 1:54.621, 3 Sylvain Guintoli (FRA-Suzuki Alstare) 1:54.934, 4 Jonathan Rea (GBR-Honda) 1:55.138, 5 Leon Haslam (GBR-Suzuki Alstare) 1:55.161, 6 Noriyuki Haga (JPN-Ducati) 1:55.276.



No comments:

Post a Comment