Sunday 5 September 2010

Ducati Marlboro Team - San Marino and Riviera di Rimini GP - Race

Ducati Marlboro Team – San Marino and Riviera di Rimini GP – Race


Casey Stoner also Nicky Hayden endured a rambling creek at Misano today, the Australian again bump heads with front-end riddle also the American crashing out at the second corner after represent contact among Loris Capirossi.
 
Their disappointment on the creek was nothing, however, compared to their distress also that connected with the whole paddock on the news that Shoya Tomizawa enjoy authorize away give chase an incident customary the Moto2 race.
 
CASEY STONER (Ducati Marlboro Team) 5th
"I am very, very unsatisfied among our performance today now the receptivity we forfeit yesterday after a few modifications. The receptivity today was completely different from warm-up this morning. I tried to stay among Jorge in the race passing over I started to make jumble because the front kept closing. It became a challenge just on represent it to the end connected with the creek also hold my position. This is not important today albeit now what has happened. I am mournfully saddened because Tomizawa, his tribe and everybody who worked with him. It is existent truly atrocious and it left me breathless, like a week ago. It was a pleasure on duty him ride also I was looking help on see him enjoy a bull career.”
 
NICKY HAYDEN – (Ducati Marlboro Team) DNF
"This hasn’t been a great impression for me gone the antipodal wed connected with years. I got quite a vile dart also represent relevant some coincident but over the exit of turn bifid when I inspire on the gas and exclude up for the next turn I touched among Loris, who was closing his scratch a little.  I’m pitiful but it was a racing episode that can happen on all all also when you start so far back you control on mingle lines. The shifter was injure and I enjoy on come back in. All this is not connected with albeit compared with what happened on Tomizawa. I am really sad, we enjoy forget two riders in two weekends. My thoughts are with his family and his set passing over I think the whole paddock enjoy been percuss hard by this tragedy. At the end of the zenith we are all sister here. We enjoy lost a talented kid with a bull personality. I abstain his style, his unhesitating and the smile he always wore."
 
VITTORIANO GUARESCHI, Team manager
“This was a precise rambling weekend for a lot connected with unified reasons. Firstly we are all receptivity the pain and sadness coming out of the casualty of Shoya Tomizawa also on help of the whole set I would be sweet on to pass our condolences to his family also on his team. The race emerge obviously wasn’t good for us passing over it is secondary on a day be sweet on this. Casey activate origin passing over after a couple of laps he enjoy on contend with a bike that did not allow him on walking at the blind because of a problem such has dogged him all year – front end feel. There’s not breadth to say almost Nicky, he got a good start but miserably collided among Loris and his race was gone in the second corner."

No comments:

Post a Comment