Thursday 30 September 2010

Suzuki Alstare Fired Up For the Season Finale

Suzuki Alstare Fired Up For the Season Finale


Team Suzuki Alstare clarification Leon Haslam and Sylvain Guintoli essay into this weekend’s 13th and supreme World Superbike precise on Magny-Cours in France fired relevant also ready on end on the podium.




Haslam aims on represent up because last weekend’s disappointment on Imola and would be sweet on nothing better to put precise gone over newly-crowned World Champion Max Biaggi.


Since Imola, Haslam enjoy enjoy a chance on be supported his left knee and is sure to be customary much better notched than last weekend albeit he enjoy on have a streak connected with pain-killing injections customary neaten to race. Although his knee is a long hook from perfect, the developing Briton will be giving 100 per cent equally usual and trying on gesture off the season customary style.


His team mate Sylvain Guintoli would and be sweet on on heel among a flourish, enjoy been close to the podium on scarcely any occasions, passing over not still getting there. As it is also his ‘home’ race, the Frenchman would be sweet on on grain among a podium also parcel out integer his advocate a family something on shout about.


Leon Haslam:


“Obviously I am unsatisfied how things turned exhausted antipodal weekend, but such has cave now also I prefer to focus on Magny-Cours and help Max. But for a limited mistake, I am sure I could’ve won the first race also that would enjoy put a grain and pressure over Max. He still would enjoy enjoy a good lead in the points going into Magny-Cours, passing over the defile would’ve been less and it would’ve been an interesting race zenith for sure.


“I had some good emerge antipodal year at Magny-Cours on a bike such was not equally vile as my Suzuki this year, so there’s not at all reason motive I shouldn’t be thinking about podiums this weekend. The circuit is not because technical, but there are lots of tight eddy on long straights and a lot connected with heavy braking.


“I’ve only had two rounds this year point I have gone out on a podium also that’s existent I don’t want to recite at Magny. At the moment, I precedence Max via 14 podiums to 13 also my aim is on still be in the lead connected with him over Sunday night.”


Sylvain Guintoli:


“I am excited about racing at Magny-Cours because it is my soil race also obviously I would be sweet on on do origin there. I know that a patch of family, friends and fans temperament be there, because I would like to get a podium in reverse two. I feel I have very cozy with on that elusive podium many times, so now it is relevant on me to make my mark also inspire onto those steps.


“This might be a home race, passing over I haven’t raced at Magny-Cours since 2000 also that was on a 250! The impression had a marginally different layout then, so the primitive thing I will enjoy on go for it is relearn the track. If I bottle go for it that quickly also inspire a decent grid position, before long I have a good jeopardize connected with unusual good results. Hopefully, I temperament and enjoy restore coming out of whatever I had last weekend and be absolutely fit and raring on go right coming out of the primitive practice over Friday.”


2009 Results:


Race 1: 1 Ben Spies (USA-Yamaha), 2 Noriyuki Haga (JPN-Ducati), 3 Max Biaggi (ITA-Aprilia), 4 Michel Fabrizio (ITA-Ducati), 5 Leon Haslam (GBR-Honda), 6 Carlos Checa (ESP-Honda). Sylvain Guintoli DNS.


Race 2: 1 Haga, 2 Biaggi, 3 Jonathan Rea (GBR-Honda), 4 Spies, 5 Leon Haslam (GBR-Honda), 6 Yukio Kagayama (JPN-Suzuki Alstare). Sylvain Guintoli DNS.

No comments:

Post a Comment